*Please be patient. Template may take a few minutes to completely download.
Need party invitations fast? These fun printable ninja or karate party invitations are sure to be a hit! Download a sample and see how easy it is to print designer party invitations instantly from your home computer & printer!
Please Note: Our templates may not work on Mac OS. Please try the free sample before purchasing.
What you will need:
Finished Card Size: 5" x 7"
How to Change Your Wording:
1. Download the pdf party invitation template.
2. Select the wording you want to change. While your wording is selected, hold down the control button and hit e at the same time. This will pop up a formatting tool bar.
3. Change your wording and choose the font you want to use. You can also change the size and color of the font. Whatever change you make on one side will automatically be changed on all!
4. When you have your cards set up the way you like, click Save and save the document to your mydocuments folder or somewhere you will easily remember.
How to Print:
1. To print, click File and then Print
2. *Important: When the print box pops up, find Page Scaling. If it is set to Fit to Printable Area, change it to None.
3. Print your invitations and trim with a paper trimmer/cutter on the crop marks.
Posted by Unknown on 14th May 2012
I had a tough time finding envelopes for this size at local stores. The template has two invites that are adjacent to one another. When I cut the two apart, if you don't get it PERFECT, you end up with some of the white star from one invite on the other invite and it looks bad. Adding a red border around the entire invite or providing a mark on the edge of the paper that indicates the exact center (for lining up your trimmer) would have helped and made the final product better. However, it is one of the few options out there for "Ninja" birthday theme and if you're not a perfectionist, it will work fine. I would not buy it again because of the above issues. I really wanted it to be a perfect DIY template and it wasn't.
(From DIYInvitationTemplates: Thank you for your order! Make sure and try the free sample before purchasing to make sure that the template is perfect for you. The sample is exactly the same as the paid invite...just with the word "sample" on it. There is a line in the center for trimming, but some printers may not print exactly straight on cardstock.)