*Please be patient. This template may take a few minutes to completely download.
Need baptism or christening invitations fast? These adorable pink baptism invitations are sure to impress your guests. Download a sample and see how easy it is to print designer baptism invitations from your home computer & printer!
What you will need:
Finished Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"
How to Change Your Wording:
1. Download the pdf baby shower invitation template.
2. Select the wording you want to change. While your wording is selected, hold down the control button and hit e at the same time. This will pop up a formatting tool bar.
3. Change your wording and choose the font you want to use. You can also change the size and color of the font. Whatever change you make on one side will automatically be changed on all!
4. When you have your cards set up the way you like, click Save and save the document to your mydocuments folder or somewhere you will easily remember.How to Print:
1. To print, click File and then Print
2. *Important: When the print box pops up, find Page Scaling. If it is set to Fit to Printable Area, change it to None.
3. Print your invitations and trim with a paper trimmer/cutter on the crop marks.