*Please be patient. Template may take a few minutes to completely download.
Throwing a birthday party & need invitations fast? Print these fun birthday balloons right now using your home computer & printer. Try the free sample and see how easy it is to print designer sleepover invitations from home!
Invitation Size: 4" x 9 1/4"
Please Note: Our Templates may not work on Mac OS. Please try the free sample before purchasing.
What you will need:
How to Change Your Wording:
1. Download the pdf party invitation template.
2. Select the wording you want to change. While your wording is selected, hold down the control button and hit e at the same time. This will pop up a formatting tool bar.
3. Change your wording and choose the font you want to use. You can also change the size and color of the font.
4. When you have your cards set up the way you like, click Save and save the document to your mydocuments folder or somewhere you will easily remember.
How to Print:
1. To print, click File and then Print
2. *Important: When the print box pops up, find Page Scaling. If it is set to Fit to Printable Area, change it to None.
3. Print your invitations and trim with a paper trimmer/cutter on the crop marks. Use a scissors to cut around the design at the top.
Posted by Dawn on 25th Apr 2012
We were in need of a quick birthday invitation for my son's party. I found the website by doing a quick search, then found the perfect invitation! So easy, for those of us that are computer graphics challenged! So much less expensive than I imagined it would be. I will definitely be a returning customer!